DEI UG/PG Counselling 2020-21: Dayalbagh Education Institute has started Online Counselling for UG/PG and Diploma Couses. All the Aspirants who declared qualified in DEI UG PG Diploma Group A B C 1st Counselling 2020. It is informed to all the candidates that the Dayalbagh Education Institute UG/PG Online 1st Counselling has been started from 17th August 2020. The students who are seeking to take admission in DEI for UG PG and Diploma Courses. The Schedule of DEI Counselling 2020-21is available on the official website.
DEI Counselling 2020
Dayalbagh Education Institute release UG, PG, Diploma 1st Counselling List 2020. Those candidate whose Application Number not available in the list. They wait for DEI 2nd, 3rd Round Counselling. There are a huge number of students who wants to take admission in Dayalbagh Education Institute for UG/PG Courses. The DEI Online Counselling is now started from 17th August 2020. The aspirants can check DEI Seat Aoolotment List 2020-21 for their respective Course from the official website @www.dei.ac.in. DEI Admission Counselling conducted by Dayalbagh Educational Institute to provide admissions to various Undergraduate & postgraduate courses. Aspirants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to get admission through the exam. Dayalbagh Educational Institute Counselling 2020 will take a place from August 2020.
@dei.ac.in UG/PG/Diploma Counselling 2020
|Institute Name||Dayalbagh Education Institute|
|Course Offered||UG, PG and Diploma|
|Exam Date||22nd to 30th June 2020|
|Result Date||7th July 2020|
|First Counselling List 2020||Check Here|
|DEI 2nd Round Counselling Date||August 2020|
|3rd Round Counselling List||August 2020|
DEI UG PG Counselling List 2020 – 1st/2nd/3rd Allotment List
The DEI Admission Authority has released the Counselling List after the result. Those aspirants who have Roll Number in Merit List. Now they have to appear in DEI UG PG Counselling 2020 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Allotment List. Applicants required to report the Dean of respective Faculty to present the documents. Students must ensure to fulfill minimum eligibility criteria for DEI Counselling Registration 2020. They have must submit the Counselling Fee till 3 days of the Registration Deadline. After the completion of the 1st Round Registration, Participators can submit Admission Fee and start to attend the classes. Candidates who will remain in the DEI 1st Counselling List can wait for the DEI 2nd Counselling List.
DEI Counselling Process 2020
- The applicant reports for counseling between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm (Date Given in Counselling List)
- Only the applicant will be allowed at the counseling session and no other person/representative will be permitted in lieu of or to accompany the applicant.
- The applicant produces his/her original certificates and testimonials, including the latest Cast certificate.
- If admitted, the applicant registers and deposit the fees as prescribed in the prospectus, before the deadline notified at the time of registration, but in no case exceeding three days after the date of registration. For any clarification regarding the fee, please consult the respective College.
- If admitted, the applicant starts attending regular classes from the date notified at the time of registration. If he/she is absent for more than seven days in the first two weeks after the commencement of regular classes, it will be assumed that the candidate has withdrawn from the program.
- Applicants admitted are advised to bring a recent passport size photograph at the time of their registration for affixing on the enrolment form.
- Income certificate certifying parental income issued by the competent authority must be submitted within 14 days of registration.
DEI 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling List 2020
|Course||First Counselling List 2020||Second Counselling List||Third Counselling List|
|B.A. Soc. Sc. (Human Service Management)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.A.SOC.SC. (COGNITIVE SCIENCE) (COMMERCE)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.B.A. (LOGISTICS)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.B.A. (RETAIL)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.COM. (CORPORATE ACCOUNTING AND LAW)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.SC. (AGRICULTURE SCIENCES)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.SC. (COGNITIVE SCIENCE)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.SC. (HOME SCIENCE)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.SC.(HONOURS-APPLIED BOTANY SCIENCES)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.TECH. PARTTIME(ELECTRICAL ENGG)||Available Now||–||–|
|B.VOC. (NON SCIENCE GROUP)||Available Now||–||–|
|BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS||Available Now||–||–|
|DIPLOMA (AYURVEDA (UP-VAID))||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Phil Education||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Sc Botany||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Sc Chemistry||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Sc Computer Science||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Sc Mathematics||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Sc Physics||Available Now||–||–|
|M.Sc Zoology||Available Now||–||–|
|M.VOC (Apparel Design)||Available Now||–||–|
|M.VOC (Automobile)||Available Now||–||–|
|M.VOC (Dairy Technology)||Available Now||–||–|
|M.VOC (Food Processing)||Available Now||–||–|
|M.VOC (Renewable)||Available Now||–|
|M.VOC (Textiles)||Available Now||–||–|
|MA English||Available Now||–|
|MA Hindi||Available Now||–||–|
|MA Music||Available Now||–||–|
|MA Sanskrit & Culture||Available Now||–||–|
|MSC Home Science||Available Now||–||–|
|MTech Engineering Systems (Full Time)||Available Now||–||–|
|MTech Engineering Systems (Part Time)||Available Now||–||–|
|P.G. DIPLOMA (BIG DATA ,LOGISTICS AND O.R.)||Available Now||–||–|
|P.G. DIPLOMA (COMPUTER SCIENCE & APPLICATIONS)||Available Now||–||–|
|P.G. DIPLOMA (HUMAN RIGHTS AND SOCIAL WORK)||Available Now||–||–|
|P.G. DIPLOMA (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION)||Available Now||–||–|
|P.G. DIPLOMA (THEOLOGY)||Available Now||–||–|
|PG DIPLOMA (ENVIRONMENT AND GREEN TECH.)||Available Now||–||–|
DEI UG/PG Seat Allotment List 2020 – 1st/2nd/3rd Round Merit List
Dayalbagh University Conducted many Courses Entrance examination on various dates. The Written examination was conducted from 25th to 30th June 2020 & 02 August 2020. Only those students will be eligible for Online Interview who qualify the Online test. Interview was Commenced from 08 July to 14 August 2020. Final selection is made from the merit list prepared on the basis of academic merit, performance in the written objective test as applicable and personal interview. Further details are given in the subsequent paragraphs. The Candidate can check DEI Counselling List 2020 through the official website @dei.ac.in.
Steps To Check DEI 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling List 2020
- First of all, Candidate visit the DEI official website.
- The Homepage of Dayalbagh Education Institute will be open.
- Now go to the Important Link Section.
- Click on DEI Counselling List 2020 (1st/2nd/3rd Round).
- Check your Application Number in the Pdf List.
- If your Application number is not present in first List then please wait for DEI 2nd, 3rd Round Counselling List.
Dayalbagh Education Institute UG PG Counselling List 2020
Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of marks obtained in various pre-qualifying and/or qualifying examinations as well as marks obtained in the written test. A candidate must obtain at least 30% marks in the written test of the concerned program to be eligible to be called for an interview. The Dayalbagh Education Institute 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling List 2020, and admission process is mention here.